Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Longest holiday of my life

Oh God. I don't know what it is with this place. It just makes me want to stay, stay and stay. Is it the food? Maybe (poutine is great). Is it the weather? Perhaps (snow is cool). Is it the people? Ow yeah you betcha (Canadians are the best!).

So, looks like KW is staying a bit longer. I'm thinking two years. I know it, I can feel it, this city is the perfect place to spend the last two years of my twenties. And I promise you (whoever you are) that by the end of those two years my tongue will be rolling in french like any Quebecois worth their poutine.

But first, I have to go back to Sydney; take care of a few things, get rid of a lot of things, say good-bye (properly) to a few people.

This will not be good news to my mother.

No comments: